Saturday 22 April 2017

Photo of The Day!!!


This photo took my full attention the moment I saw it. The golden brown combo brought boldness to the room.

From the furniture to the curtain, centre table, throw pillows, center rug to the wall had came in brown colour and it accentuated the room.
Arrangement is one key thing that thrills me when I see how all piece and element unite. That was also achieved.

I am really so in love with this space, and I commend the Interior designer on a well great job.

From an Interior designer point of view, I conclude that this spaces is balanced, there is rhythm, emphasis is not under looked and hence there is harmony in that gorgeous space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design Idea: Making Your House a Home!!

Often times, lot of people can not simply differentiate what a house is from a home. The home does not primarily mean a place where y...